Wednesday, June 30, 2010

“MAFE WO” THE NEW SINGLE FROM DIOJO


The latest song released from Diojo’s upcoming album (my love Story) is ‘Mafe Wo’. The first to be released from the singer was Only You ft Asem, the latter enjoyed massive air play on radio and got fans asking for more from him. The artiste (Diojo) has added another hit to his credit, titled ‘Ma Fe Wo’, the songs simply describes how long journey relationships can be handled without breeding any problems.
Diojo explains; this song is from my heart to all my fans whose relationship is trying to fall apart because of one or two issues, it is also for that girl / guy whose partner is far away in another man’s country and is hard to research. Basically “Ma fe Wo” is a smooth rocker that will push my fans into their romantic room, searching for that lost picture of their spouse who left due to a misunderstanding or is far way… He added.
Listening to the song, It came to me as no surprise why the song will need your attention, because it is lyrically built and well delivered by Diojo. This is a song whose structure has being made in a way where by you fell as if the artiste is talking / performing in front of you on a big stge. It is demonstrated from the beginning were Diojo welcomes you to his love story show… smoothly saying ‘ladies and gentlemen, my name is DIOJO’ with the piano keys playing a rhythmic sound at the background… oh! you will love it.
If you are a lover of melodious piano/Jazz/RnB Soul Music songs then you will swing your head to this new hit. The song “Mafe Wo” has very easy going Lyrics and fans can sing alone at a instant hearing. The songs talks about all aspects of life happening, from rainy / cold seasons, disappointments, and cherished / memorable moments with your partner, sad times and surprises. ‘Mafe Wo’ is appeals to all genders in the world, from the kids, youth and old folks.
In describing his new single Diojo simply used “SWEET” as another word for the new hit, and promised fans that the Video to this new single ‘Mafe Wo’ is coming soon to a television screen near you. The video was shot kind courtesy Pentium Ltd who doubles as my Executive Producers and is currently at the editing bench. .. he added.
I promised fans of three great singles before I release the major solo album “My Love Story”, I will not like to talk about the album now, hey! Is something ‘ORIGINAL, YOU CANT REFUSE TO GRAB A COPY’ This solo project has being long coming but finally as I said some time ago it has come to stay, diojo explains more I am not here to compete with anybody or challenge someone, for me as a musician and a business man am here to do business with the aim of satisfying people who need to be encouraged and motivated whether in a romantic relationship or life its self.
With what you are saying are you trying to avoid competition, or scared of one, and tell me your competitive advantage compared to others… I asked him. Well that is why you should or better still fans / people should listen to ‘Mafe Wo’ because it is not a song that is released to avoid or prevent competition… NO! is a song that to me will set standards straight in the industry. Am not scared of competition or neither am I trying to avoid one and if you care to know my competitive advantage are my “VOICE” and “STYLE”… Diojo’s answer to my question.
Final words to fans; I will keep on saying thank you to them for their encouragement, motivation, love and support throughout my career till this time. They have being wonderful, to my newly found Executive Producers Pentium Ltd, down Spintex Road, community 18 junction, in case you want to record a new hit like ‘Mafe Wo’ then Pentium Studios should be your option and finally thank you to everybody supporting or has supported the career till this time.
Never forget that Diojo’s Time is NOW! Listen to ‘Mafe Wo’http://thepicsmag.blogspot.com/
Story By: Nana Yaw Wiredu.

No comments:

Post a Comment