Tuesday, June 22, 2010

KOBI RANA GOES… “CRAZY”



The truth is finally out, the ace film maker Kobi Rana has gone really “CRAZY” with his new hit movie “CRAZY” coming Soon to theaters this July. KOBI RANA who was full of smiles, simply summarizes the movie as a simple challenge to Hollywood and Africa. “It is a story that has never been told and it’s technical features are fearlessly handled. The title to this new hit is “CRAZY”, say the title to yourself and you will realize that it is a movie you cannot afford to miss.
African productions have never gone this” CRAZY ” as how MAHMUDA SALLEY, who is the Executive Producer together with Kobi Rana the Director, Screenwriter and locations manager will be sending it. Not to over hype the upcoming new Muda Filmz Production titled “CRAZY”, but fans who have a CD of “Kiss me if you Can” or was at the premier knows what is coming this July.
I went “CRAZY “ on this one as I took time to work on my locationsl, made sure I used the right characters, costumes, props and added a touch of class in Directing. I was looking for that niche in the Capital that will make my fans go “CRAZY” with me after watching the movie “CRAZY” hence the end product will justify everything.
As to whether the new movie, cast some of the characters from the hit movie “KISS ME IF YOU CAN” , Kobi Rana (director of the movie) explains…, I taped from source as I cannot afford to change a winning team. I had no option to select cast from the old movie to feature in this new as they made Muda Filmz who we are now and the important thing is that they are very good characters, so YES! I featured some of the old characters plus some new faces.
“CRAZY” stars YVONNE NELSON, PRINCE DAVID OSEI, KALSOUM SINARE, ROSELYN NGISSAH, MARCUS MARCARTHY, the veteran KOFI MIDDLETON MENDS and introduces SALMA MUMIN as Mariama. One interesting thing here is that one of my cast was not feeling too good and have being out of scenes in movie for some time now, but because Muda Filmz is like Oliver twist who wants the best and more we were able to get the Veteran dedicated actor to the movie industry Mr. Kofi Middleton Mends… Kobi said with so much happiness and passion. For readers who will be wondering who the veteran is let me take you down memory lane, Mr. Kofi Middleton Mends was the star in the popular KEY SOAP advert “MEDOFO PA”.
With the lined up cast, natural scenes from locations and the reflection of the rainy season in the new movie fans of Muda filmz productions is set to go “CRAZY” with the sensational Kobi Rana who has gone “Crazy” with the new one. “The industry has developed so well that anything shabby will be pushed away by competitors and will not be accepted by fans, hence I put in all my best to increase my standards and set a new level for others to follow…. the director added.
There where challenges along the way, happiness on set and a relaxation environment for every body cast, crew and management to put out the best to achieve a purposeful goal, these made our shooting schedules fun and exciting to be, and had a ripple effect on the final output of the movie “CRAZY”.
Currently the movie is in the studios for final touches, fans should expect the “THRILLER” of “CRAZY” very soon in an internet source near you and as usual check this page of the first time internet play of CRAZY thriller. I thank all those who purchased a CD of “Kiss me if you Can”, prayed and still praying for Muda Filmz to produce the best of movies, Kobi Rana added.. I am grateful and God Bless you all.
‘CRAZY’…………….. the world is about to understand that Africa has the definition to movies, Africans are about to witness their untold story and Ghanaians should be ready to accept the “TRUTH” and the BEST. Don’t get over excited over it yet…. Wait for the Thriller and you will understand what I mean by “CRAZY”. THIS IS A MUCH AWAITED GHANAIAN MOVIE…………
Story By: Nana Yaw Wiredu.

No comments:

Post a Comment