Sunday, June 6, 2010

THE EASY SIDE OF BENNET C.E.O EXOTIC MODELLING AGENCY.

It was that time in the month again for the 4SYTE TV celebrity bash for the month of MAY, held at the usual venue Aphrodisiac Night Club inside Dzowulo, and all the celebrities where there. Name it from fashion, film, music and modelling, talking about modelling "THE PICTURE" caught up with one of Ghana's finest model agency owner, in the person of Mr. Bennett C.E.O of exotic modelling agency and trust me it was the easy side of the young energetic entrepreneurial CEO.

In our quest to know what was going down with him inside the club we asked whether he was in the category of celebrities for the month of MAY. (out of curiosity) No i was not nominated for the month of May because its not mine month, but basically i came to support my other celebrities in the month of May. WOW! I said because he looked very fine in his "Yellow (tightening) sleek T-shirt with a straight Black jeans in a nice Trainers, I quickly asked him "WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE 4SYTE CELEBRITY BASH" "I believe is good to celebrate people while they are live especially those who influence society, in order for them to do more of what they are doing for society".

Am here simply because I want to show love to my colleagues in the industry, because I know that if its my turn they will do same. You being a model and a CEO let me find out, how well is the modeling thing being accepted by Ghanaians, Well modelling is fun and people love it simply because of its meaning " a model is a Role Model" to explain this in the simplest form in what ever you do you need a model to coach you and for the people yes it is getting along very well with people. So have you had a situation where by people's parents walks into your office and complains about her daughter not doing modelling again? No, because at Exotic Modeling agency we do our things very professionally, I have not encountered such a thing and will never do, because am a professional.

So Whats happening to "EXOTIC MODELLING AGENCY", big things are coming very soon, my main aim is to let models in Ghana go out there to see and learn how things are done in other people's industry, so I will not say much, but big things are on the way coming. Believe me , the man kept his calm and composure through the interview, he took every question at a time, making it difficult to push him to the wall. My month is JUNE so I know i have a lot of fans who will text for me to win that particular month ( Bennett laughs out with passion and composure), He said when I asked him when he was born and whether he expects to win.

Do you think "AMANI" of CitiFm deserves to be the winner of 4syte TV celebrity bash for the month of May, OH! yes I mean, every body knows Amani and how hard he works so am not really surprised he won truly I think he deserves it... ( Bennett, Smiling to what he said.)

We are all having fun with the celebrities at the Aphrodisac Nite Club and Mr. Bennett it was nice talking to you. Thank you too... (Bennett said and walked away gently)

1 comment: