Sunday, October 17, 2010

T-WIZZLE DISCOVERS LIL WAYNE



Hip Life new entrance T-Wizle heighten his career as a musician when he mix and mastered a song he did with Lil Wayne titled “Show Tym”.
Is a dream can come true for the new entry T-wizle, he is hopeful that very soon, Ghanaians and the world will have a taste of the new discovered talent, who hits it like Lil Wayne of the Hip hop world.

Coming from a very deep hustling background the new artiste T-wizle also cleared the air on his secret to a consistent advancement in his artistic image as musician and how far he wants to go in the industry.
“I understand the business I have undertaken and as such I will leave no stone unturned in making it a reality, he pin pointed.

The first song we did was called ‘Show tym’, “I happened to be in the studios where Lil Wayne records and when he heard ‘Show Tym’ he decided to jump on it.
So I said why not, we did the collaboration together and the end product was magnificent, he added smiling.
We can count many singles released recently by the new hip lifer, T-wizle which is doing well so far.
Songs like ‘Swagger upon the place ft Quata’, Pretty Girls, ‘Akumbabe’ and the new one, which is enjoying massive air play, ‘Wukelle’ featuring Guru and Shegee.

Being an artiste is not only about the songs you write or perform, it is also about your looks, importantly appearance on any plat form, hence I give a serious eye to my image as well, T-wizle stressed on.
This is a fact, fans and Ghanaians should watch out for the first time appearance of the newly discovered lil Wayne on any plat form near you, coming soon.

T-wizle is billed to be performing on the 23rd of oct. 2010 inside Tamale, and on the other hand he is preparing to have a good performance.
T-wizle is a complete package, apart from the songs, performances; the artistic image also completes the cake.

“If there one thing dear to me in my career than is my Image, I take time in combining the colors, shirts, jeans and sneakers I wear, just like my songs, I treat every single with all thoughtfulness”, he explained.

I believe is a matter of time, fans will get to appreciate not only music but image as well, when that time comes people will get to understand why I started this way, he said finally.

Be on the lookout, the grand exposure of Ghana’s newly discovered talent, lil Wayne will be coming your way pretty soon, may be Tamale will have the opportunity first come 23rd of this month, just get ready.
Story: Nana Yaw Wiredu/nanayawwiredu.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment