Tuesday, October 19, 2010

JEREMIE OF YFM EXCAPES DEATH


The renowned broadcaster Jeremie Van Garshong of YFm107.9-Ghana, last Monday escaped death narrowly in her home around 3am.

A severe backache touched the broadcaster for a week, taking her off her show and almost all activities the voice over queen plus other work had to do.

The popular voice behind “YLounge” a show hosted on Yfm 107.9 explained her attack as; “It was about 3am in the morning and I wanted to urinate, normally I do visit the wash room in the middle of the night and that day was no exception but seriously I could not move”.

She added that: I tried several times but could not move at all, so I screamed out so loud, but nobody could hear a voice because my BET (TV) was blazing so hot that nobody could hear.

Seriously I can’t sleep without my TV on, Jeremy stressed on. Furthermore she said: “I had to struggle to pick up my phone, call my dad (she calls her father Papa), whose door is next to mine to come help out”.

I knew my Papa will be wondering what a grown lady meant by I can’t move to the wash room but he came to my room around and saw me (Jeremie) lying on my bed stable.

Papa carried me to the wash room fixing me to the toilet seat and funny enough taking down my pants (under wear) for me to urinate, Jeremy lamented on.
What makes this whole experience funny and interesting was that, my Papa has not seen me like seen me in a very long time, so I felt a bit embarrassing but I could not do anything, she said laughing.

After that horrible midnight experience the top class broadcaster, voice over queen could not move to the hospital, doctors had to come home to treat her and all that, friends had to wish her well the fascinating thing is the sickness took her out for a week.

On her return, she advises the witches, wizards and haters: “the next time you want to attack me, you should not give me a dreadful backache because it is no joke”.

“All those who tried to stop me, I am back to what I love doing, she later added. In connection to that she explained that she is not only back to do a good show, she is back to enjoy what she loves doing”.

I miss everybody, my DJ, the microphones, listeners and everyone, plus, yeah Thank God for getting me back, it feels god to be back, Jeremie’s final words.

“YLounge” is on every week from Monday to Thursday between the hours of 7pm to 9pm and catch Jeremie on Saturday mornings as well, all on YFM107.9 the station for the young and younger at heart.

Story: Nana Yaw Wiredu/Nanayawwiredu.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment